Event owners, event managers, venues, sponsors, event industry associations, vendors, infrastructure and materials suppliers, along with workforce and participants, all have a part to play in reducing event-related GHG emissions. Together let's make a massive difference.
- Stop using fossil fuels in your power generators.
- Use biodiesel instead!
- Use energy efficient equipment.
- Run your equipment efficiently.
- Plan and run your generators for efficiency.
- Limit air travel.
- If you have delegates flying in, then get them to offset their flights. We love www.myclimate.org
- Buy stuff with low carbon footprints.
- That means thing with low energy intensity.
- Source as locally as possible.
Join us and make a big old hand-on-heart commitment to do all you can to run low-carbon events.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: sustainable-event-alliance.org