This checklist can be used during the pre-production phase to identify sustainability issues that may need to be addressed. It covers all aspects of sustainability – economic, social and environmental… not just banning water bottles and counting greenhouse gas emissions! It also helps in conforming to the British Standard in film sustainability BS 8909.
- Resources & Responsibilities
- Stakeholders and Engagement
- Economic and Social aspects
- Waste, Water, Energy
- Supply chain/procurement
- Legals & Risk
- System Conformity
To Access the Downloadable Resource:
- Step One: Click 'Add to Cart' below
- Step Two: Click 'Checkout' below
- Step Three: Fill in your details and click 'Purchase'
- Step Four: Process your payment using PayPal
- Step Five: Navigate back to the 'My Downloads' page where you can click on a link to download the pdf.