Documentation is a major part of implementing a management system. This is one of the main tools to ensure that awareness exists amongst your team and stakeholders and also that an ‘instruction manual’ is written to direct your team on how to approach sustainable event management.
To help you navigate your way through the documentation requirements in the standard, we have created a table of the aspects of the management system you should develop.
Download Documentation Templates:
To prevent the tiresome task of creating documentation from scratch, we are developing templates that you can download. Visit www.greeneventbook.com/iso20121_downloads
To Access the Downloadable Resources:
- Step One: Click ‘Add to Cart’ below
- Step Two: Click ‘Checkout’ below
- Step Three: Fill in your details and click ‘Purchase’
- Step Four: Process your payment using PayPal
- Step Five: Navigate back to the ‘My Downloads‘ page where you can click on a link to download the pdf.