To meet the requirements of ISO 20121 you are recommended you have a procedure that outlines the authority, schedule and process for identifying and correcting nonconformity to the standard. This includes the documentation required, the implementation of procedures and processes, and awareness of requirements.
Nonconformities could be:
- lack of required documentation, action, policy, procedures and processes required by this standard or your organisation;
- ineffective implementation of them; or
- lack of awareness by those doing work under the control of the organisation of the requirements
Use the text in the template to create a document with your logo and any other relevant information. Include a document date, who wrote the document and who is responsible for implementing various aspects of the procedure.
This procedure template offers you a template to follow in preparing your own procedure document. File is available in Word format. You can do text editing and insert your logo.
Also included is a file you can use as a nonconformity log.
Template Usage Permissions
This procedure template has been produced by Meegan Jones of GreenShoot Pacific, and Sustainable Event Management: A Practical Guide. It is for use by the purchaser only. Please respect my work by not re-distributing it free of charge. If making your final document publicly available, please include a copyright notice for your organisation on the bottom of your document, to prevent duplication by your competitors.
Template Usage Permissions by Consultants
If you are a sustainability consultant using my templates rather than producing your own, please re-purchase the templates for each of your clients… or produce your own work please!
To Access the Downloadable Resources:
- Step One: Click ‘Add to Cart’ below
- Step Two: Click ‘Checkout’ below
- Step Three: Fill in your details and click ‘Purchase’
- Step Four: Process your payment using PayPal
- Step Five: Navigate back to the ‘My Downloads‘ page where you can click on a link to download the pdf.