An important aspect of an event’s sustainability performance is its enduring legacies such as demonstrating sustainability-in-action, encouraging changing behaviors, and leaving new skills and resources with the host community.
This guide gives you our top twelve legacies we encourage events consider leaving behind.
- Legacy One: Eat Sustainable Food
- Legacy Two: Conserve Energy
- Legacy Three: Use Renewable Energy
- Legacy Four: Use Public Transport, Walk/Cycle
- Legacy Five: Offset Air Travel GHGs
- Legacy Six: Be Waterwise
- Legacy Seven: Reduce Waste
- Legacy Eight: Divert Waste
- Legacy Nine: Go Bottled Water-Free
- Legacy Ten: Buy Sustainable Stuff
- Legacy Eleven: Knowledge and Skills
- Legacy Twelve: Support Campaigns
To Access the Downloadable Resources:
- Step One: Click ‘Download’ below
- Step Two: Click ‘Checkout’ below
- Step Three: Fill in your details and click ‘Purchase’ (even though it’s free!)
- Step Four: This will push you to the ‘My Downloads‘ page where you can click on a link to download the pdf.